[Vision2020] Herman Cain

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Nov 30 11:25:25 PST 2011

Clinton and Newt were guilty of adultery. It is only an allegation against Cain. If is proven he is guilty I am right in there with you. Until then I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I took the same position on Mcikael Jackson on sexual misconduct with young boys. I do not like his music and think that he was weird, but the fact that he slept iin the same bed with  young  boys is not proof of anything. I know of a lot of occasions were men have sleep with kid.
Roger