[Vision2020] "USPS vs. FedEx/UPS" Concerns

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 21 11:59:45 PST 2011

So, what you are suggesting, Mr. Price, is to . . .

Charge families and friends of soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines an additional 400%, beyond what they are paying now, for mailing of packages?

Require tax-payers of Idaho to pay some majorly exorbitant increase in taxes for packages mailed from state government agencies . . . coupled with costs associated with packages mailed from federal agencies?

I'm guessin' that the additional annual costs will exceed $5 billion, dontcha think or dontcha think?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown