[Vision2020] The 1% in Congress

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Nov 15 19:34:46 PST 2011

What hasn't been discussed, much to my amazement, in this thread is the problem of dishonesty, corruption, bribery, etc in the acquisition of wealth.

There are always going to be irresoluble issues about how much greed too much, however one would hope there are still a few folks left in America who condemn dishonesty, personal or corporate, especially coupled with heartless, overwhelming greed.

There is a difference between honest, creative entrepreneurial success and dishonest entrepreneurial success.  Most of us would admire and encourage the former, provided that it is without heartless, overwhelming greed.  What makes the present situation explosive is that many of those with political/economic power turn nearly a blind eye to the latter.
w.