[Vision2020] The 1% in Congress

Jay Borden jborden at datawedge.com
Tue Nov 15 19:02:39 PST 2011

Well, actually, I think it's only 1% of the 99% that don't want Paul
(can I call you Paul?) involved in the OWS movement.

This means that Paul should form the OOWS (Occupy Occupy Wall Street)
and rail against the 1% that is against him railing against the 1%.

(Pardon me... I think my graphics calculator just exploded).

Jay