[Vision2020] The 1% in Congress

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 10:47:22 PST 2011

Because I've only seen the term used in reference to income, personal
wealth, or personal income tax paid.  As in "the top 1% made X in income
but only paid Y% in taxes" or whatever.  If you allowed corporate assets
into the game, then the 1% would probably all be corporations.  Which
makes sense, because corporations are groups of people working together
to do what few of us could do alone.

I'm as against the overarching rights that have been granted to
corporations as you are.

Oh, and there's no need to be so formal.  Feel free to call me "Paul".

Paul