[Vision2020] The 1% in Congress

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Nov 12 10:29:08 PST 2011

Paul Rumelhart falsely suggests and inquires . . .

"Corporations can't be one-percenters, can they?  That concept (so I thought) relates only to people."

Corporations achieved the "one-percenter" moniker, and the attributes that accompany it, when they were granted first amendment rights and continued to pursue loftier goals at the costs of . . . well, you know.

Question, Mr. Rumelhart:  What is it about corporations, in your opinion, that makes them ineligible for the "one-percenter" tag?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown