[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri May 13 17:23:41 PDT 2011

“With regard to the idea whether or not you have a right to health care
you have to realize what that implies. I am a physician. You have a right
to come to my house and conscript me. It means you believe in slavery. You
are going to enslave not only me but the janitor at my hospital, the
person who cleans my office, the assistants, the nurses.
 You are
basically saying you believe in slavery."

- Rand Paul (May 12, 2011)
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54769.html

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to
changeand the Realist adjusts his sails."

 - Unknown