[Vision2020] I ran into Tom Luna Today

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 20:41:14 PDT 2011

While I was at Costco today, Tom Luna was in front of me in the line going out the door. I couldn't believe the irony because about two hours before I had just signed a petition to recall him and appeal his legislation. I didn't want to say anything to him at first because he was with his family, wife and two little girls. I thought it rude to say something in front of them.

But, I was lucky, his family moved away from him because he was too out of shape to keep up with them. Good thing he isn't paid for performance or he would be broke. I wish I knew I was going to see him because I would have said something more creative. But I did tell him that it wasn't a good idea to destroy education in Idaho. He just shook his head and told me to have a good day. I told him that was difficult for many people to do because of him.

What would you have said to him?

Donovan Arnold