[Vision2020] Steven James Sitler Marriage (was Response to Website Contact (rec'd from TomandRodna.com)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 4 12:02:12 PDT 2011

Strictly my opinion (as well as many other peeps that have expressed
likewise off list), but I believe the willingness to accept/promote such
an ill-based unity (destined to grow with offspring) can be explained by
one word; M-O-N-E-Y.  One can rightfully assume that "contributions" to a
local organization, by parties concerned, will increase manifold.  I
would, in this case, use the term "tithing", but that would attribute a
religious affiliation with an organization that, in so many many ways it
is not deserving.

Perhaps the "happy couple" will find sanctity in another, less visible
jurisdiction . . . like Nevada for instance, another prayer for tomorrow's
breakfast.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

On Wed, May 4, 2011 11:10 am, Saundra Lund wrote:
> Hi Rose et al,
>

> Rose, thanks for bringing the discussion back where it belongs:  on the
> upcoming unholy marriage of Steven James Sitler.  Yuppers - I've typed out
> his entire name to help those who may be Goggling this piece of moral
> slime,
> and I suspect there are more than a few people wanting to know more about
> this upcoming perversion of the "sanctity of marriage" to be conducted by
> none other than Doug Wilson.
>

> I'd also like to thank "Concerned" for contacting Tom Hansen because that
> prompted a renewed interest in this particular perversion.  When I first
> learned of Sitler's upcoming marriage, the thought that plagued me was
> wondering what kind of woman would marry a serial pedophile?  I don't mean
> to be graphic, but what kind of pathetic woman could ever allow the touch
> of
> a man who got his sexual gratification from little kids????
>

> Personally, I'd be compelled to vomit each time he touched my hand or
> "protectively" put his arm around my shoulder or waist, which has always
> been the reaction of emotionally healthy women to sexual predators,
> pedophiles or otherwise.  As for sex?  Are you kidding me?!  How does a
> woman ever have sex with a man whom she knows is exclusively or primarily
> sexually interested in little kids?!?!  The obvious answer is that only a
> woman with profound issues of her own would ever do so.
>

> Of course, we know it happens from the news stories:  this country has far
> too many morally & emotionally bankrupt women willing to throw children -
> their own & the children of others -- under the bus for the "love" of a
> man.
>

> Don't get me wrong:  I absolutely believe in God's grace.  But as a woman
> &
> a mother, there's no way in God's green acres I think it ever appropriate
> give sexual comfort to a man responsible for the murder of who all those
> little children could have become (remember, there were many victims, both
> little boys & little girls, and all were well pre-pubescent).  Anyone a
> part
> of that sick scenario clearly doesn't Know God, no matter how many
> protestations to the contrary.  God's grace-yes; laying down with a
> pedophile monster - no way in hell.
>

> I'm absolutely gob-smacked and disgusted beyond words by the conspiracy of
> Christ Church's hierarchy to marry off their own serial pedophile to
> another
> of the flock.  Yet another example, perhaps, of folks being deceived by
> claims of piety by wolves in sheep clothing.  OTOH, perhaps we should
> expect
> no better from a group oh, so willing to swallow the drivel of SSAIW.
>

> I cannot even imagine the absolute glee about the impending unholy union
> by
> Sitler's extremely dysfunctional parents, who undoubtedly think that
> [...]

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to
changeand the Realist adjusts his sails."

 - Unknown