[Vision2020] Steven James Sitler Marriage (was Response to WebsiteContact (rec'd from TomandRodna.com)

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed May 4 12:16:31 PDT 2011

Saundra, Rose, et al,

Nicely, if not a bit gently, put.

It's important to remember that as far as is now known the probability of recidivism of serial pedophiles increases in direct proportion to the number of victims and the total number of sexual contacts with all victims, and inversely with the age of the victims -- the younger the victims, the higher the probability of recidivism.  Attached is a document from the Sitler court file (with the victim's name removed) describing Sitler's sickening actions with a two-year old.

One can never say for sure that a serial pedophile will never indulge their perversion again, but the probabilities are very, very high in my opinion in Sitler's case, especially given the information now known, no thanks to local authorities, about some of Sitler's numerous pedophilic encounters.

No one who has looked at the contorted career of Cultmaster Douglas Wilson would ever think that he was above such an action as that he has arranged for Sitler (and Sitler's parents), especially where money, power, self-aggrandizement, and ego satisfaction are fruits of such an action.  And Jesus?  What does Wilson care?  As a Calvinist, his doctrines are clearly antithetical to the central theme of Christ:  salvation through good works (Matthew 25:31 - 46).  Wilson's actions continually and very spectacularly demonstrate his rejection of Christ's central message and demonstrate Wilson's own world class egomania and megalomania.

Nor does it surprise me that the alleged "good," alleged "Reverend" Eby is allowing this leading the unborn to a probable fate worse than slaughter by allowing this unholy sacrifice to occur in the Nazarene Church.  What does surprise me a little is that some of Eby's more ethical and Christian congregants have not spoken sharply enough to him to persuade him to abandon his clearly sanctioning of this irreligious rite, which most likely will eventually lead to something extremely unholy, if not horribly disgusting to most caring human beings.

Wayne A. Fox
1009 Karen Lane
PO Box 9421
Moscow, ID  83843