[Vision2020] Steven James Sitler Marriage (was Response to Website Contact (rec'd from TomandRodna.com)

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Wed May 4 11:10:27 PDT 2011

Hi Rose et al,

Rose, thanks for bringing the discussion back where it belongs:  on the
upcoming unholy marriage of Steven James Sitler.  Yuppers - I've typed out
his entire name to help those who may be Goggling this piece of moral slime,
and I suspect there are more than a few people wanting to know more about
this upcoming perversion of the "sanctity of marriage" to be conducted by
none other than Doug Wilson.

I'd also like to thank "Concerned" for contacting Tom Hansen because that
prompted a renewed interest in this particular perversion.  When I first
learned of Sitler's upcoming marriage, the thought that plagued me was
wondering what kind of woman would marry a serial pedophile?  I don't mean
to be graphic, but what kind of pathetic woman could ever allow the touch of
a man who got his sexual gratification from little kids????

Personally, I'd be compelled to vomit each time he touched my hand or
"protectively" put his arm around my shoulder or waist, which has always
been the reaction of emotionally healthy women to sexual predators,
pedophiles or otherwise.  As for sex?  Are you kidding me?!  How does a
woman ever have sex with a man whom she knows is exclusively or primarily
sexually interested in little kids?!?!  The obvious answer is that only a
woman with profound issues of her own would ever do so.

Of course, we know it happens from the news stories:  this country has far
too many morally & emotionally bankrupt women willing to throw children -
their own & the children of others -- under the bus for the "love" of a man.

Don't get me wrong:  I absolutely believe in God's grace.  But as a woman &
a mother, there's no way in God's green acres I think it ever appropriate to
give sexual comfort to a man responsible for the murder of who all those
little children could have become (remember, there were many victims, both
little boys & little girls, and all were well pre-pubescent).  Anyone a part
of that sick scenario clearly doesn't Know God, no matter how many
protestations to the contrary.  God's grace-yes; laying down with a
pedophile monster - no way in hell.

I'm absolutely gob-smacked and disgusted beyond words by the conspiracy of
Christ Church's hierarchy to marry off their own serial pedophile to another
of the flock.  Yet another example, perhaps, of folks being deceived by
claims of piety by wolves in sheep clothing.  OTOH, perhaps we should expect
no better from a group oh, so willing to swallow the drivel of SSAIW.

I cannot even imagine the absolute glee about the impending unholy union by
Sitler's extremely dysfunctional parents, who undoubtedly think that
pedophilia -- like "The Gay" - can be prayed away.  It's frankly repugnant
that these people still haven't figured out that Denial isn't a river in
Egypt.  They probably think their prayers have been answered when instead,
they have opened their souls to Satan.

I also pity the woman - clearly, her parents think so little of her - and of
their potential future grandbabies -- that they think she deserves no better
than marrying a flippin' sex freak who finds little kids "hot."  It is,
then, perhaps no great surprise that her self-esteem is so desperately low
to marry a scummy pedophile.  Very sad  L

On a more local note, one can't help but wonder why the "nuptials" <gag>
will be taking place here rather than where the bride's family lives or even
the groom's family lives?  Presumably, it's because they don't want to
defile their own areas, much like a dog doesn't defecate where it sleeps.

The only saving grace for me is I have faith that each of the people
involved in this unholy perversion of the sacrament of marriage will have to
answer to God who won't accept the sinful spin that must have permeated this
ungodly lunacy from the inception of the "Get Steven Married" project.

I will continue to pray that both Sitler and his "bride" <gag> are sterile
so she doesn't become a breeding factory for Sitler's preferred sexual
outlet.  Given the importance of "saving face" to that crowd, the
victimization of those babes would take a distant second to "appearances."
Don't forget that once Sitler's heinous acts were finally discovered, there
was an unholy conspiracy by our "good Kirk neighbors" not only to get him
out of the area, but also to keep Sitler's heinous crimes secret from the
community, a conspiracy that was hugely successful for well over a year.  I
remember Doug Wilson's desperation when the story broke - he unsuccessfully
tried to silence discussion here on the Viz.

Which pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

And, does anyone remember the blatantly untruthful, arrogant & threatening
fax sent to First Step
(http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-June/031027.html) barely
72 hours after the Sitler story broke on V2020?  Unfortunately, the link in
Mr. Owen's post is no longer active, but I have an archived copy if anyone
wants their recollection refreshed -- out of consideration of those still on
dial-up, I'm not attaching the 7 page document.

Unlike "Concerned," I have the courage to sign my name to what I write:

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2011 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****