[Vision2020] Friendship Square Benches

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 22 17:11:24 PDT 2011

V-peeps . . .

I have emailed the following question to the City of Moscow, as well as
Moscow Parks and Recreation.  I have yet to receive a response.  The
question is not that difficult to answer for somebody in City Hall or
employed at Moscow Parks and Recreation.

Is anybody aware whether or not benches in Moscow's Friendship Square can
be "purchased" for purposes of inscription and dedication?

Thank you,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown