[Vision2020] Friendship Square Benches

Craine Kit kcraine at frontier.com
Tue Mar 22 17:39:14 PDT 2011

The benches installed after the renovation of Friendship Square were
purchased, inscribed, and dedicated to various individuals. They were
presented with due ceremony. The program was intended to continue, so
I assume one could still fund a bench somewhere in town. I believe
parks & rec was in charge.

Kit Craine