[Vision2020] My Column / Megaloads & Hippies

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:09:53 PDT 2011

On 6/8/11, Paul Rumelhart <godshatter at yahoo.com> wrote:

"On the other hand, I haven't seen anyone here address his main point,
i.e. that the highways are public and the need for a special permit
because of large load size shouldn't be used as an excuse to
discriminate against businesses that some people disagree with."

Did you read all posts on this subject?  It seems not...

An argument for considering the non-local impacts of the mega-loads as
a important ethical issue that the Moscow City Council should
consider, was made in this discussion, that specifically focuses on
negative impacts from the tar sands project in Canada:

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Jun 7 11:01:51 PDT 2011