[Vision2020] Jus' When You Thought Things Couln't Get More Stupid . . .

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Mon Jan 24 20:34:50 PST 2011

Tom,

I agree with the two statements you made.  However in your "bonus
round' you started talking about a "newly availed freedom", and there
I have to disagree with you, that freedom has been with us
since December 15th, 1791, hardly "newly availed".

Also in light of the  District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), and
McDonald v. Chicago (2010), I have a feeling from reading them that
the Supreme Court will eventually
agree that in state owned housing, you can't require a citizen to give
up a fundamental Constitutional right just to live there. See my
comment on waiving your fundamental
Constitutional right to search and seizure just to live in state owned
housing.

Wayne