[Vision2020] medical marijuana in Idaho

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 20:04:21 PST 2011

This is a good idea, Tom, and a fair and just bill for those with disabilities and in chronic pain, thus it will be voted down by the Idaho State Legislature if it manages to make it out of committee.

I think another libertarian idea would be to propose that all enforcement, prosecution and imprisonment of those carrying less than 2 oz of marijuana be 100% funded by county governments through a local property tax levy. That way counties that want vigorus enforcement of casual marijuana use can do so with their community dollars and state tax revenues can be reserved for other underfunded programs like education and medicaid.

Thanks,

Donovan Arnold