[Vision2020] evil in Tucson

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 17:47:04 PST 2011

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Joe Campbell <philosopher.joe at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2004? Democratic advisor Mark Penn? Liberal Hollywood?
>
> No wonder you won't use your real name!

Gawrsh JC, ya done went and lost me.  There's an argument and a
connection in your response somewhere?!?!

I'll let you chew on it a bit, and if you need me to connect the dots
to my points and how they pertain to "conservative hate mongering"
and "violent agendas" I can most certainly do that.  I gather that
since you didn't refute the other points you agree with the remaining
95% of my comments.

GS