[Vision2020] evil in Tucson

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 16:26:54 PST 2011

> I'll make it short and sweet: Citing conservative rhetoric as a fuse
> for the shootings, or for inciting any violence for that matter, is
> just stupid.

Really? So, the guy who targeted the ACLU and the Soros-funded Tides
Foundation wasn't egged on by Glenn Beck? And the guy who went into a
Unitarian church to, in his own words, "kill liberals," wasn't egged
on by Michael Savage? The tax protester who crashed his plane into the
Austin IRS building wasn't provoked by the rhetoric coming out of the
sovereign citizen movement?

-- ACS

P.S. On the left, of course, you have the Unabomber and the Discovery
Channel hostage guy. But both seem to have been acolytes of John
Zerzan and/or the voluntary human extinction movement, neither of
which are mainstream.