[Vision2020] evil in Tucson

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:48:48 PST 2011

Right. It might be too early to say the rhetorical climate played a
role but if so it is too early to say that it played no role. And
again, the role doesn't have to be Palin is guilty of murder. Did the
poster with the crosshairs contribute to the tragic event? I don't see
how one can be confident that the answer is "no."