[Vision2020] evil in Tucson

Warren Hayman whayman at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 10 15:45:35 PST 2011

Hi Andreas,

I wasn't trying to link Loughner with any group at all. I'm just looking at
the rhetorical climate of our current reality, which sets the weather
conditions for such action. School textbooks come as an example, when
authorized by skewed agendas. So does the language of fear, a tongue within
we (collectively) have spoken since the milleneum.

Warren Hayman