[Vision2020] the shooting

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 19:51:25 PST 2011

Gary there are folks throwing out crazy rightwing rhetoric who have TV shows, who run for governmental office.

There are nuts on both sides, no doubt.

But there aren't TV and radio hosts from the left, let alone candidates running for office, who are openly saying the same things the nuts are saying.

Nor are there leftwing schools using violent rhetoric in their ad campaigns.

Sent from my iPhone