[Vision2020] the shooting

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 8 19:55:53 PST 2011

There is absolutely no necessity for you to defend your comments against
the likes of Douglas "Why is everybody always pickin' on me" Wilson or his
sock puppet Dale Courtney.

I mean . . . Wilson?

The guy is so self-centered, if he ever goes to a football game, he is
probably convinced they are talking about him when the teams go into a
huddle.

The guy even filed an "unofficial" complaint with the Moscow Police
Department, listing me, J. Woolf, and a couple other V-peeps as culprits
in the then-famous used-rubber-in-his-mailbox caper.

You know why he listed us as culprits?  For no better reason than the fact
that we expressed unfavorale opinions about him here on the Viz.

And, as far as Courtney is concerned, I have only one question for him . . .

Now that you have reached the pinnacle of your life's achievement
(managing a rinky-dink blahg), what do you really want to be when you grow
up?

JEEEEEEEESH!!!!!