[Vision2020] the shooting in Tucson

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 8 15:52:26 PST 2011

Joe Campbell inquires:

"Can shootings like this be found coming from both sides? Give an
example of a left wing nut who did something similar within the last
few years?"

While you're at it add "comparable to murdering a physician that performed
abortions".

Then there's them dang radically right-wing militias practicin' their
second amenment remedies.

Heck!  The closest the left-wing nuts get to a militia is the hippie
communes of the 60s and, to put it bluntly, we . . . er uh . . . I mean
they . . . were to dang busy huggin' trees to be any danger to anyone.

Kumbaya, Moscow,

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idhao

and the Realist adjusts his sails."