[Vision2020] not political?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Jan 8 15:14:56 PST 2011

It's astonishing to me that CNN and others have concluded that Jared Loughner's shooting of Giffords and others wasn't political.

Read his You Tube post (and thanks, Chuck).  He talks about a lot of things, most of which make little sense, but he's clearly fixated on treason, government, and "federalist laws" that we don't have to obey.

The fact that he's pretty clearly not sane doesn't mitigate what appears to be an entirely political "statement" of Loughner's in shooting the 18.  And that's what makes the rhetoric from the far Right so dangerous -- those who are unhinged need little provocation to go on a rampage, and those who call themselves Christians should be the last people to provide them such provocation with inflammatory, abusive, and reckless words and actions.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com