[Vision2020] not political?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 8 15:31:18 PST 2011

"The majority of citizens in the United States of America have never read
the United States of America's Constitution.

You don't have to accept the federalist laws
Nonetheless, read the United States of America's Constitution to apprehend
all of the current treasonous laws.

The property owners and government officials are no longer in ownership of
their land and laws from a revolution.

In conclusion, reading the second United States Constitution, I can't
trust the current government because of the ratifications.  The government
is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling
grammar.

No!  I won't pay debt with a currency that's not backed by gold and silver.

What's government if words don't have meaning?"

- Jared Lee Loughner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHoaZaLbqB4

Sound familiar, V-peeps?

Cheers,