[Vision2020] [Spam 3.10] Re: State Budget Deficits

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Jan 7 10:53:44 PST 2011

The discission was made on the best available information at the time. If you want to argue that the war was poorly orchestrated up until  the surge would will not get any argument from me. As Barry Goldwater said "Ether fight a war to win it or do not fight it all". Politicians seem to have learned nothing from Korea and Vet Nam. The only president who had some success in taking a personal had in the conduct of a war was Lincoln. As Gary said Bush SR. should have finished the job when he had the chance. It is more than likely that we would have had to deal with Hassain sooner or later. I do agree that he neglected afghanistan in his concentration on Iraq. Obama has done a better job there. My main disagreement with him telling the enemy when we are leaving. It is never a good idea to tell your enemy when you are quiting.
Roger