[Vision2020] Tree Service?

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 7 10:56:39 PST 2011

I'm wondering if any of you fine Visionaries have any recommendations for a
tree service?  We've always used Dr. Arbor, but he doesn't seem to be around
anymore.  Rather than playing Yellow Pages roulette, I thought I'd ask here
first.

Our current need is small -- one of the larger (relatively speaking)
branches of our lilac tree partially broke off recently & we need it removed
in a way that's the healthiest for the tree.  But, we'd also like a service
that is skilled & knowledgeable at pruning as we have trees that need to be
pruned every year or two or three.

Offlist responses are fine.

Thanks,
Saundra Lund