[Vision2020] Good morning campers - It's installment #19-Encouragement

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Jan 7 10:27:08 PST 2011

I agree with a lot of what you say. The cuts should be in government. The start should be in congress. Reduce their pay and benefits. Fat chance of that happening though. An other thing that should be done is to review all agencies that have been created. If they no longer serve the purpose they were created for they should be eliminated. All new legislation on new agencies should come with a sunset clause.  at which time they would automatically cease to exist. It would take new legislation to keep them going.
Roger