[Vision2020] State Budget Deficits

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Tue Jan 4 15:10:42 PST 2011

> It is a matter of values, not money. You and Jeff no longer value
> public education; you are more willing to put your money toward war
> and incarceration than education, for instance. That's how I see it.

Your personal comments reflect exactly who you are.  You could not be
more wrongheaded.

I do not have to defend my 30 years in public education to you.  And you
know nothing about my commitments to improve education, at all levels.

As I have suggested numerous times, I see very little gained in
interacting with you.  Perhaps we can share the blog space and choose
not to interact at a personal level.  Let's focus on the issues at hand.