[Vision2020] Love

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Sun Jan 2 23:31:00 PST 2011

  Thanks for your input.  Of course, the www.values.com site features an
easy means of posting comments.  They also encourage folks to make
suggestions for improving all features on the site, including values
definitions.

As to the educational attributes of those responsible for developing the
site, you might want to ask them.

You might consider some of the values before you write to them to
express your concerns about their "platitudes" - just a thought!

Hope you find the remaining values interesting, thought provoking and
inspiring.