[Vision2020] IA Deputy AG: "Use Live Ammo" against union demonstrators

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 23 12:15:34 PST 2011

And when another Jared Laughner shows up in Madison, Wisconsin with a
semi-automatic weapon and half a dozen loaded 40-round clips (called
"banana clips" in the Army), I am sure that we will be reminded of Jeffrey
Cox's (Indiana deputy attorney general) first amendment rights and the
shooter's second amendment remedies . . . er . . . uh . . . I mean rights.

Jeesh!