[Vision2020] Moscow's Anti-Business Mean Green Committee Machine

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 11:48:17 PST 2011

Tom,

No, five years at UI hasn't taught me anything at all, or your ability to count either. My degrees from college and UI are totally worthless. I make my living in healthcare.

However, real world experience tells me that most public hearings are poorly attended by average people like this one and most legislation has unintended and unforeseen consequences and that most elected officials do not vote with solely the best interests of the people and community as their concern but rather what is best for themselves and special interests.

You would know this too if you learned anything in your 68 years of life?

Donovan Arnold