[Vision2020] Moscow's Anti-Business Mean Green Committee Machine

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 6 11:33:45 PST 2011

Donovan Arnold inllquires:

"Is it possible that our council members didn't even look for anything
wrong with it?

Is it possible that even though not one of our council members found
anything wrong with it there was still something wrong with it
undiscovered by them?"

The city council cast their votes AFTER a public hearing, Mr. Arnold.

http://www.moscowcares.com/011811_06_BikeParking.htm

Your theory concerning my explanation of close votes extends beyond ignorant.

Hasn't eight years of college taught you ANYTHING?

Enough EFFING said!

Catcha on the flip-flop, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Spokane, Washington