[Vision2020] Moscow's Anti-Business Mean Green Committee Machine

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 10:49:53 PST 2011

"There must be something beneficial in it . . . what with a unanimous vote
and all, dontcha think?"--Tom Hansen

So you are saying that legislation that passes with a close vote, like the abolition of slavery is bad law, and laws that pass with near legislative unanimity are good laws, like the one to go to war with Iraq?

A law is good or bad based on the merits of its outcomes and justifications, not the number of yeas and nays cast, dontcha think?

BTW, how do you have a bike rack sheltered and well lit? Indoor bike rack lighting?

Donovan Arnold