[Vision2020] Moscow's Anti-Business Mean Green Committee Machine

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 6 10:02:42 PST 2011

Here is a little light reading for you, Mr. Crabtree.

Proposed Amendment of Title 4, Chapter 6, Section 5 of Moscow City Code
Providing for the Requirement of Bicycle Parking for Commercial and
Multi-Family Residential Development

http://www.moscowcares.com/011811_06_BikeParking.pdf

And, since you have, so demandingly, expressed your opinion against this
proposed amendment, why weren't you at the . . .

Public Hearing

http://www.moscowcares.com/011811_06_BikeParking.htm

FYI, this proposed amendment passed the city council with a vote of 5-0 (1
absent).

There must be something beneficial in it . . . what with a unanimous vote
and all, dontcha think?

If interested, I have extracted some rather poignant portions of the
proposed amendment that (pretty much) respond to your concerns.

Catcha on the flip-flop, Moscow,

Tom Hansen
Spokane, Washington

“I don’t believe that my great-grandfather crossed four thousand miles of
Atlantic Ocean only to see this country overrun by immigrants.”

- Stephen Colbert