[Vision2020] Jan. 2011: Moscow Continues Below Average Precipitation for 2010-11 Winter, Despite La Nina

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 12:25:50 PST 2011

This has been a strange year.  Much of the snow I assumed would fall here has
apparently fallen in the mid-west and in the east.  A couple of weeks ago, there
was snow in almost every state.  It looks to me like the arctic air (except for
the last couple of days) has been coming south on the other side of the
Rockies.  We're in some kind of strange little bubble, at least for the moment.
There is still a lot of potential weather left to come before (and possibly
after) Spring arrives.

Paul