[Vision2020] Task force tweaks education reform

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Thu Dec 15 10:06:04 PST 2011

Y’know, Elk City is served by a state highway, and gets pretty regular service from the ITD snow plows.  I think it’s pretty rare that you *can’t* get there.

Not that I’m speaking for or against any of these education reforms, but sheesh, it is a relatively accessible place.  I think First Step has even made some pretty good inroads to that area with high-speed and wireless service (they’re everywhere!).

Going beyond Elk City, now you might be talking about some difficulty.

DC