[Vision2020] Task force tweaks education reform

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 15 09:01:37 PST 2011

And just who is going to respond to . . .

"Hi.  This is Mary Jones of Elk City.  My son's laptop is having problems and he is scheduled for an online class exam in a couple days.  How soon can you get somebody here to repair it?"

 . . . in FEBRUARY.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"