[Vision2020] Cain Quits

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 17:47:19 PST 2011

Seems to me the presidents primary job duty is to uphold his oath of office:

*"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office
of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability,
preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."*
**
If a candidate can't uphold his marital oath, why should we believe said
candidate will do better with this one?

OTOH, we also want a president that is good in a crisis.  If said candidate
can't cover well when false accusations are made, do we want that candidate
in office?

Either way, it seems like a telling litmus test to me.