[Vision2020] Cain Quits

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 17:39:26 PST 2011

I would think that we should be more concerned about how well he is able
to perform his job duties, first and foremost.

However, if we want to talk about honesty and integrity then we
shouldn't judge Cain before we know for sure whether or not he actually
committed adultery.  From what I've heard, she says he did and he says
he didn't.  Each one of them has reason enough to lie about it.  I'm not
a Cain supporter, but I hate to see someone driven from the race because
of sex.  As long as he sticks to human beings old enough to legally
consent to sex, I don't care what he does in the bedroom.

Paul