[Vision2020] Vision2020 "Witch-Hunt?"

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 11:07:57 PDT 2011

I'm guessing that this is a "hot-button" issue for you.

Please be patient, and I will respond with a few reasons why I think that a couple of the most prominent climate scientists should not be fully trusted when I have the time to get everything together so I can lay it out for you in an email.

Paul