[Vision2020] Lost White Cat

E. Pierson edpierson88 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 15:24:37 PDT 2011

This handsome fella has gone AWOL. I went on vacation and he was last seen
by the catsitters on August 12. I live on the north end of Moscow, but he's
quite a roamer, and many times in the past has made long treks back to a
house we used to live in on 6th Street; after almost two weeks he could
really be anywhere.

He's all white, yellow eyes, with a split at the top of his left ear, named
Jerby.

If you've seen him anywhere or know anything, please please please send me a
message! I'm getting a little frazzled, and just want him home so I can hug
him and love him and ground him for life.

Elaina