[Vision2020] Response to Website Contact (rec'dfrom TomandRodna.com)

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Apr 26 09:37:02 PDT 2011

Rose, et al,

It is hard to think of anything creepier that the possibility of having a serial pedophile father children so that he can continue to indulge in his ghoulish perversion with little fear of exposure.

That Sitler is still at large unlike many, many others with less egregious sexual offenses is due to the contemptible moral laxity and abhorrent lack of concern for the public, especially for the very young and vulnerable, of Cultmaster Douglas Wilson, PA William Thompson, Sheriff Wayne Rausch, Judge John Stegner, and the wealth of Sitler's parents, and what it has bought and continues to buy.

Wilson, Thompson, Rausch, and Stegner will wear this foul smelling, foul tasting, but deserved stigma as long as they live.  Various members of the public will continue to prevent them and the general public from forgetting it.  Thanks to Tom Hansen for keeping this outrage in the public eye.

Wayne A. Fox
1009 Karen Lane
PO Box 9421
Moscow, ID  83843