[Vision2020] Response to Website Contact (rec'd from TomandRodna.com)

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Tue Apr 26 10:29:24 PDT 2011

While I am not a fan of Nancy Grace, the thought of focusing her chutzpah
and investigative skill on the Confederate loving pastor and elders of
Christ Church brings a smile to my face.  Imagine how Doug's Wilson notion
of a Covenant Family would fare when Ms. Grace asks him to explain why he
was so willing to facilitate the "rehabilitation" of a pedophilic monster.
Sadly, his brainwashed congregation continues to look at the following men
for answers to their spiritual and temporal problems including elders: Dale
Courtney, John Grauke, Matt Gray, Ed Iverson, Mike Lawyer, Csaba
Leidenfrost, Ben Merkle, Jim Nance, John Sawyer, Wes Struble, Matt Whitling,
Douglas Wilson, Gordon Wilson, Fred Kohl and deacons: John Carnahan, Andrew
Crapuchettes, Jim Crapuchettes, Tom Garfield, Joe Myers, Rusty Olps, Marc
Rust, Marc Wintz.

Can any of you imagine for even a moment remaining a member of a church that
over the course of a few years, reintroduces the convicted criminal, Steven
Sitler, to the church family and supports his marriage within the same faith
community (one of many) that he offended against?  And, just as astonishing,
apparently encourages friendly communication between church members and the
mother of the nasty molester.  Her facebook fans read like a whose who of
prominent Christ Church wives.
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/BellaRox-Designs-by-Roxanne/110603802341290?s
k=wall>
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BellaRox-Designs-by-Roxanne/110603802341290?sk
=wall

What a shame that their endless trumpeting of concern to protect "unborn
children" doesn't continue when a child is two or three or four years old.
And what a disgrace that so many of the names on the elder and deacon rolls
are engaged in the management of Logos and New Saint Andrews.  One would
hope that educators/administrators might, just might, exhibit a more
judicious and thoughtful approach to protecting children under their care.

Rose Huskey