[Vision2020] Rep. Trail Should Switch Parties

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 2 13:20:01 PDT 2011

I agree with Bill.

In a closed primary election I am afraid that Tom Trail would lose to a
right-wing fringe Tea partier.

Like Bill suggests, look what happened to Schroeder, although Bouma went
on to lose to a new-face freshman Democrat, Dan Schmidt.

I feel that Tom Trail stands a better chance head-to-head against a Tea
parier in a general election.

The Tea Party may put Bouma up against Trail in the primary election and
up against Judy Brown in the general election.

And . . . unless the Republicans link Shirley Ringo to some
Mexican/Columbian drug cartel subsidized by a Chinese slave trade
organization, she'll be in office to administer the oath of office to her
grandchildren.

Thoughts?