[Vision2020] Rep. Trail Should Switch Parties

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 13:01:00 PDT 2011

Good letter but I disagree. I think a large part of the reason that
Schroeder lost is that he plays dirty politics. The folks that will put up
with that crap are the radical right wingers who ultimately want someone
more radical and right wing than Schroeder. I don't think Tom is in the same
boat. His  constituency consists of moderates and progressives.

But I could be wrong! Bill is a wiser man than I am! I guess the question is
whether there are enough moderates left in the local Republican party. What
do others think?