[Vision2020] Oh, My EYES :-( Plumber's Butt, the UI, and AlliedBarton

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Fri Apr 1 15:38:44 PDT 2011

I dunno, Ron . . . I'm not aware of UI employees moving up to new positions
& then getting an extra quarter of a million dollars bonanza in wages or
benefits because the UI didn't correctly anticipate the costs of filling the
position, but I know of quite a few instances where the UI signed contracts
with for-profit companies that wound up costing much, much more than the
contracted amount.

Of course, just because I'm not aware of something doesn't mean it's never
happened  J

Just sayin',

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2011 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****