[Vision2020] Letter to the Editor regarding Daily News editorial

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 31 18:52:26 PDT 2010

Has it really been that long?

I guess so . . . as I browse my MP3 recordings of virtually every KRFP
call-in debate from Craine/Dodson (October 24, 2005) and Ament/Steed
(October 27, 2005) to Weber/Chaney (October 29, 2009) along with the 2010
debates.

Damn!  How those recordings bring back memories.

Thanks for the reminder, Mr. Robartes.

Looking forward to the next five years, big guy.