[Vision2020] Letter to the Editor regarding Daily News editorial

Reggie Holmquist reggieholmquist at u.boisestate.edu
Sun Oct 31 20:36:01 PDT 2010

I just looked at my last comment in this thread and saw that it needed
editing for comprehension.  What the Daily News Editor informed me was that
there would be a letter from the Democrats in tomorrow's paper in response
to Rozen's editorial.

-Reggie

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

Douglas Adams