[Vision2020] And For The Ladies . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 24 10:36:29 PDT 2010

Courtesy of today's (October 24, 2010) Spokesman-Review.

UI’s Cosmo finalist
Luke Howarth, Idaho’s entrant in the Cosmopolitan bachelor of the year
contest, fell just short of the title in New York City earlier this month.

But he still felt like a winner.

“It was amazing,” Howarth said in an interview Friday between his
first-year law classes at the University of Idaho. “My first trip to New
York – it was very exciting.”

Howarth made the Top 3 out of 51 bachelors and went through a round of
interviews with editors at the Hearst Corp. in New York. The winner was
announced at a big party Oct. 12.

Part of the fallout from his appearance in the contest – which asked
people to vote for their favorites online – has been a lot of e-mails from
admirers.

“Some are, ‘I want to meet,’ ” he said. “Some, ‘I want to talk.’
Some, ‘I have a question about law school.’ ”

Howarth’s not ruling anything out, but he prefers meeting in person.

“I’m not really into meeting people on the Internet,” he said. “I’ve heard
too many bad stories.”

Cosmopolitan's Bachelor of the Year Competition

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/dating-advice/bachelors-2010#fbIndex1

Like I said earlier, V-peeps, other than being married I would have
qualified for this competition, but they didn't have an "Over-Aged,
Over-Weight, Where's the Beef?" category. Maybe next year.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown